Attended enough hours of a course
Did you start your integration on 1 January 2022 or later? Then this page is not for you. If you cannot do what your says, contact the municipality.
You have 3 years to integrate. Did you already attend 300 hours of a course? And did you take all exams at least twice? Then you can ask for 2 extra years to integrate.
- You have attended at least 300 hours of a course. You can combine hours of an integration course and hours of a Dutch as a second language (Nt2) course.
- Your school is on zoekinburgerschool.nl Link opent externe pagina .
- The exams you haven't passed you have taken at least twice, including ONA. Both attempts at the integration exam and attempts at the Nt2 exam count.
- Your integration period started at least 2.5 years ago.
Did you already get extra time to integrate? You can’t ask for extra time twice for the same period.
- Complete the form 'Aanvraag verlenging inburgeringstermijn' (Application for extension of the integration period).
- Ask the school to complete the statement of course participation. This statement is part of the form.
- Send the form with the statement to DUO.
- DUO decides if you get extra time. We will let you know within 8 weeks.
Doesn’t the school exist any more? Send DUO all documents you have to show that you participated in the course. For instance the contract, invoices or proof of attended hours.