Because of the coronavirus, you can’t take exams. Registering in Mijn Inburgering has been disabled. When it's possible to register again, inburgeren.nl will be updated.
Mijn Inburgering is an online space for people who are integrating. You can organise many things online in Mijn Inburgering:
- viewing and changing personal data
- applying for a loan
- viewing the amount of your loan
- seeing which exams you need to take
- registering for an exam
- changing the location, date, or time of the exam
- viewing exam results
- doing assignments for the Orientation on the Dutch Labour Market exam
- viewing your bills
- viewing school contract
- viewing your letters from DUO
Do you want to log in to Mijn Inburgering? Then you need a DigiD with text-message check, or the DigiD app. You can request these at digid.nl.
On the DigiD login screen you can choose if you want to log in using a text message or the app.
Want more information? Watch the short film about DigiD.