You had a baby

Only for women

Are you a woman? And did you have a baby during your integration period? Then you can get 16 extra weeks to integrate. You can't apply for extra time until 2 and a half years after the start of your integration period.

Applying for extra time

  1. Send a letter to DUO.
  2. In the letter, say when your baby was born.
  3. In the letter also state your Citizen Service Number (BSN), name, address and date of birth.
  4. Send the letter:
    Postbus 764
  5. DUO will decide whether you get extra time.