You have 3 years to integrate. But in these situations you can ask for extra time:
- You had to learn to read and write first. So you took a literacy course.
- You have entered a Dutch education programme.
- You are ill. Or a family member is ill.
- A family member has died.
- You had a baby.
- You followed 300 hours of a course and took all exams twice.
- There is an other reason you cannot integrate in time.
Did you already get extra time to integrate? You can’t ask for extra time twice for the same period.