Illness or disability
Do you have a serious illness or disability? And are you unable to integrate as a result? Then you may not have to take any exams. This is called dispensation. You can only get dispensation if you are required to integrate.
- Go to argonaut.nl Link opent externe pagina where you’ll find the ‘Aanvraagformulier Argonaut Advies’ (Application form for Argonaut recommendation). Complete this form and send it to Argonaut.
- You will have to pay Argonaut for the examination. Have you paid? Then you will be examined by an Argonaut doctor.
- The Argonaut doctor writes a letter stating if you can integrate or not.
- Does the doctor say you cannot integrate? Complete the DUO form ‘Aanvraag ontheffing bij ziekte’ (Application for dispensation in case of illness). Send the form to DUO by post, along with the letter from the doctor from Argonaut.
- DUO decides if you get dispensation.
Still need to take exams
Does the doctor say that you can integrate? Perhaps you can ask for extra time.
Naturalization or stronger residence permit
Are you unable to pass the integration exams because of your illness or disability? But do you still want to naturalize or apply for a stronger residence permit? Go to the IND website Link opent externe pagina .