Dispensation due to exceptional individual circumstances (BIO)
Did you receive a letter from DUO, saying that you are required to integrate? But are you unable to integrate because of an exceptional personal situation? And is this situation not going to change?
Only in exceptional cases, you can get an exemption: the exemption because of exceptional individual circumstances (BIO). Exemption means you do not have to continue your integration.
These are the conditions:
- You are required to integrate. You have received a letter from DUO saying so.
- You have no other options to apply for dispensation. All possibilities are listed on Taking fewer or no exams: Overview.
- You cannot get extra time. All possibilities to apply for extra time are listed on Extra time to integrate: Overview.
- You have done your best to learn Dutch.
- You are unable to integrate, and will remain so.
If you want to apply for a dispensation BIO, click the button and answer the questions.