- You can register for the integration exam in Mijn Inburgering.
- Maybe can register through your school as well. Ask the school.
- Register for the exam at least 6 weeks in advance. Especially if you are nearing the end of your integration period. Sometimes it may be a long time before you can take the exam.
Registering in Mijn Inburgering
- Log in to Mijn Inburgering in order to register for the exams.
- In Mijn Inburgering you select the date and the location of the exam.
In Mijn Inburgering you can see where you can take exams. You can change the date, or the location. You can also cancel the exam in Mijn Inburgering.
Cannot log in
Having trouble registering in Mijn Inburgering? And the school can't register you either? Then register for the exam with a form.
- Do you want to take an exam in Speaking, Writing, Listening, Reading or Knowledge of Dutch Society? Then complete the form ‘Aanmelding inburgeringsexamen’ (Registration for integration exam). Then send the form to DUO.
- Do you want to take the Orientation on the Dutch Labour Market exam? Then submit the form ‘Aanmelding Oriëntatie op de Nederlandse arbeidsmarkt’ (Registration for Orientation on the Dutch Labour Market). Send your portfolio together with the form.
- Have you paid? Then you will receive a letter, stating the date and the location of your exam. DUO may possibly schedule you at another location than the one you prefer. In this case, you will have to travel further.
When is the exam?
Are you registering in Mijn inburgering? If so, you can see the date of the exam in Mijn inburgering. Also, 1 week before the exam you will get a letter from DUO stating the date, time and place of the exam. If the school registers you for the exam, you will get this letter 2 weeks before the exam. The school can also tell you when the exam will take place. If you used a form to register, you will get the letter within 3 weeks after paying for the exam.
Do you live abroad and do you want to take an exam in the Netherlands? Then use one of these forms.
You can also take the integration exam abroad, at Dutch embassies or consulates. Do you want to do this? Then check the IND website.
Do you want to naturalise from abroad? And did you obtain your integration diploma in the Netherlands? If so, go to the Dutch embassy or consulate and bring your diploma. You can apply for naturalisation there. You’ll find the addresses of embassies and consulates on rijksoverheid.nl.
Rules for the exams
The ‘examenreglement’ (exam regulations) tells you what you can and can't do during an exam.