Passed basic civic integration exam abroad (BIB)
Did you pass the spoken Dutch test (TGN) as part of the basic civic integration exam abroad (BIB)? Perhaps you can get an exemption for the Speaking exam. This means that you no longer have to take the Speaking exam as part of the integration exam.
You must meet these conditions:
- You took the test before 1 November 2014.
- You obtained at least 37 points.
- Complete the form ‘Aanvraag vrijstelling’ (Application for exemption).
- The form states the conditions, and which documents you need to send with it. Send the form and the documents to DUO.
- DUO decides if you get an exemption. We will let you know within 8 weeks.