Exams and diplomas
Questions about exams, diplomas and corona (COVID-19).
Update: 29 November 2021
I have planned an exam but I have corona complaints.
If you are sick or have a cold, you are not allowed to take an exam. Sign out using the contact form before the exam starts.
DUO wants to offer everybody a safe exam. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), there are some extra rules:
- If you are ill or have a cold, you cannot take the exam. Cancel your exam before it starts.
- Wear a face mask at the exam location. Only take off your face mask during the Speaking exam.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow.
- Make sure you are present 30 minutes before the exam.
- Come to the exam alone. Other people need to wait outside the building.
- Wash your hands before and after the exam.
- Keep enough distance from other people.
- Go straight outside after the exam.
- Follow directions of the DUO staff.
- Your exam spot will be cleaned regularly.
NT2 state exam
Can I take the Nt2 state exam?
Yes, the DUO exam places have reopened on March 15, 2021
I passed. Can I pick up my integration diploma?
No, you can’t pick up your diploma yet. DUO will temporarily send your diploma by registered mail.
Do you need to proof you have an integration diploma? Wait until 2 weeks after the results of your last exam. You can then download an extract from Mijn diploma's. The extract is free.