Paying for your exam with a loan
Read how to pay for the integration exam using your loan. And how to use your loan to pay for the Nt2 exam.
Mijn Inburgering or form
Are registering yourself for the exam in Mijn Inburgering? Then mark the option in Mijn Inburgering saying that you want to pay for the exam with the loan.
Are you registering yourself with a form? Then mark the option in the form saying that you want to pay for the exam with the loan.
Paying for the Nt2 exam with a loan
Do you want to pay for your Nt2 exam with your loan? You can do so via Mijn Inburgering or by post.
Accepting the bill in Mijn Inburgering
- When registering for your Nt2 exam, choose paying by means of a bill (‘factuur’).
- Make sure your email address is registered in Mijn Inburgering. If so, you will receive an email when the bill is available in Mijn Inburgering.
- Did you receive the email? Log in to Mijn Inburgering. Go to ‘Contracten en facturen’ and choose ‘Facturen’.
- Check if the bill is correct.
- Is the bill correct? Choose ‘accepteren’. DUO will use your loan to pay the bill.
- Is the bill not correct? Choose ‘weigeren’. DUO will not pay the bill. Please contact the Nt2 department for more information about your bill.
Sending the bill by post
- Put your Citizen Service Number (BSN) and your signature on the bill for the exam.
- Send both pages of the original bill to DUO. Don’t send a copy of the bill. The address is:
9700 AT Groningen