The new type of questions include photos. You look at the photos before answering a question.
New type of question from 1 July
The new type of questions will be used in the exam from 1 July 2021. From 1 May 2021, the new type of questions will already be included in the practice exams. So you can practice beforehand.
Old and new type of questions in the exam
Only the open questions will change. This part of the exam consists of 12 questions. From 1 July these will be:
- 2 questions of the new type
- 10 questions of the old type
Eventually, the open questions will consist of:
- 6 questions of the new type
- 6 questions of the old type.
What remains the same?
- The exam still consists of 12 multiple choice questions and 12 open questions.
- The multiple choice questions do not change.
- The exam will still be assessed in the same manner.
- The duration of the exam will still be 35 minutes.