Update: 1 April 2020
Measures against corona
- DUO will be doing some things differently for the time being. We have to, because of the coronavirus.
- You can’t visit DUO any more. This will last until 28 April. If necessary, it will last longer. If something changes, you can read about it here.
- You can still call us as usual. We will also keep on paying money for the courses.
You can‘t take any exams up to and including 28 April. DUO will send you notice as soon as the exams are resumed. You will receive a new date for your exam.
- All DUO exam locations are temporarily closed.
- They will remain closed until at least Tuesday 28 April.
- All exams up to 28 April have therefore been cancelled.
- DUO will arrange a new integration exam for you.
- You do not have to pay for the new exam.
- Because the exam locations are closed, you can't pick up your diploma.
- Do you need to prove that you obtained a integration diploma? You can download an extract from the diploma register. The extract is free.
All DUO exam locations are closed up to 28 April. The NT2 state exams in April are therefore cancelled. These are the following exams:
- Program I: 21, 22, 28 and 29 April
- Program II: 7, 8, 14 and 15 April
Did you register for one of these exams? Then you will receive a notice from DUO. We don’t know yet for when the exams will be rescheduled.
The following registration dates are cancelled:
- 6 April (for the Program II exams on 2, 3, 4 and 5 June 2020)
- 14 April (for the Program I exams on 9, 10, 16 and 17 June 2020)
Do you have questions about your registration for an exam? Contact our NT2 helpdesk via email@example.com or 050-599 89 33 (choose option 1).
2 months extra to integrate
- Everyone integrating gets two months extra to integrate.
- Every person integrating will receive a letter from DUO about this shortly.
Calling our service desk
Read the frequently asked questions first.
You can contact our service desk from Monday to Friday. Our phone number is (+31) 050 599 96 00.
For more information on the coronavirus, please go to government.nl.