Cancelling a temporary exemption
Are you currently enrolled in one of the following programmes: vavo, mbo entreeopleiding or mbo niveau 2? And would you like to cancel your temporary exemption from the civic integration process? That is possible.
Consequences of cancelling the exemption
• You have to complete your civic integration within 3 years.
• You can apply for a loan to support the cost of integration.
• You cannot apply for a new temporary exemption.
How can you cancel the temporary exemption?
1. Fill in the form ‘Request cancellation of temporary exemption'.
2. If you are enrolled in a vavo programme, your school will have to fill in a proof of enrolment. This proof of enrolment is included with the form.
3. Send the form to DUO. The postal address can be found on the form.